For 2015, The Provident Bank Foundation allows you to apply for grants over $3,500 with a maximum of $7,500. All 501(c)(3) public charity organizations are eligible to apply as long as they meet all guidelines and have not received prior funding from The Provident Bank Foundation in 2014. Deadlines for grant applications are as follows: January 1, April 1, July 1, and October 1. Applications will be considered for all levels of giving and a determination will be made by the Foundation as to which level, if any, will be awarded.
- Organizations seeking funding over $7,500 must contact the foundation before proceeding with an application
- Organizations may only apply for funding once per calendar year
- All applications must be submitted through the online application
- Ensure all applicable supporting materials are attached
- PBF will accept applications up to 60 days prior to the applicable deadline, however, applications may not be processed until after the deadline
- PBF will use its best efforts to communicate responses within 90 days after the applicable deadline
- Failure to follow directions may result in requests being denied