Please read through the detailed guidelines and step-by-step guide carefully. To access our grant applications, click on the APPLICATION TAB on the top of this page.
Not-for-profit organizations may apply for funding from The Provident Bank Foundation as long as they meet the following criteria:
- All organizations must be recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) public charity organization under the Internal Revenue Code in order to receive funding offered by The Provident Bank Foundation (PBF); PBF uses Charity Check on Guidestar to ascertain this status.
- PBF does not provide funding to religious organizations, unless the organization can demonstrate to the satisfaction of PBF that the support will provide a benefit to the community as a whole and not solely benefit its religious membership or its religious community.
- PBF does not provide support to political organizations, including organizations that may be perceived as political or have portions of its program that are deemed political in nature by PBF.
- Organizations may only apply for funding once per calendar year.
- All communications and questions regarding PBF and PBF funding should be addressed directly with The Provident Bank Foundation via e-mail at Foundation@ProvidentNJ.com or by phone at (862) 260-3990.