Please read through the detailed guidelines and step-by-step guide carefully. To access our grant applications, click on the APPLICATION TAB on the top of this page.
This link allows you to access your account information such as drafts and submitted applications and requirements. Tip: Bookmark this link for future use.
Not-for-profit organizations may apply for funding from The Provident Bank Foundation as long as they meet the following criteria:
- All organizations must be recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) public charity organization under the Internal Revenue Code in order to receive funding offered by The Provident Bank Foundation (PBF); PBF uses Charity Check on Guidestar to ascertain this status.
- PBF does not provide funding to religious organizations, unless the organization can demonstrate to the satisfaction of PBF that the support will provide a benefit to the community as a whole and not solely benefit its religious membership or its religious community.
- PBF does not provide support to political organizations, including organizations that may be perceived as political or have portions of its program that are deemed political in nature by PBF.
- Organizations may only apply for funding once per calendar year.
- All communications and questions regarding PBF and PBF funding should be addressed directly with The Provident Bank Foundation via e-mail at Foundation@ProvidentNJ.com or by phone at (862) 260-3990.