ABOUT THE SIGNATURE AND IMPACT GRANT PROGRAM
The Provident Bank Foundation is committed to enhancing the quality of life in New Jersey and Pennsylvania communities in Provident Bank's marketplace. Since its founding in 2003, the Provident Bank Foundation has granted more than $19 million to not-for-profit organizations and institutions working toward stronger communities.
The Provident Bank Foundation makes grants in three priority areas: community enrichment, education, and health, youth & families.
- Our giving to community enrichment focuses on programs that drive economic development, contribute to a more well-rounded community experience, and provide increased access to information and specialized learning opportunities.
- Our efforts in education support innovative programming that expands access to, and improves the quality of, well-rounded educational experiences for people of all ages.
- Our contributions to health, youth, and families aim to ensure people of all ages and means have the ability to improve the quality of their lives, including having a safe place to live and access to quality healthcare.
Click HERE for the full details about this RFP.
Click HERE for important considerations for joint RFP requests.
HOW TO APPLY
This is a two-step process. All applicants must complete and submit the online Letter of Intent (LOI). Only submit one entry per organization.
Step 1: Complete the Online LOI form
- Your application will not be reviewed unless an LOI has been submitted
- Any questions regarding navigating the online system, review the Step- by-Step Guide
Step 2: If LOI is approved, you will be notified and e-mailed the link to the Online Proposal Application.
Any general questions on the grant program should be directed to Jane Kurek at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To submit a Letter of Intent (LOI) for a Signature Grant, click here.
- To submit a Letter of Intent (LOI) for an Impact Grant, click here.
- Any questions about the program should be sent via email to Jane Kurek.
Letters of Intent are only required if you are applying for a Signature or Impact Grant.
If you have any questions, please review our Guidelines prior to calling the Foundation.